1. Ways of payment
- Bank card: through secure online payment platform.
- Deposit or bank transfer: BBVA IBAN: ES38 0182 4540 30 0201553630
- Paypal: email@example.com
2. Time of delivery (for products in stock)
- Peninsula: Delivery of products in 24/48 hours, express courier service. Delivery of the shipment before 19:00 the next working day.
- Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: Ordinary postal service, delivery between 3 and 5 working days. The company is not responsible for delivery time on such shipments, nor for additional customs costs.
3. Shipping costs
- ASM Package: 8,00 € (VAT included) up to 8 kg.
- ASM Package: 18,00 € (VAT included) from 8 to 16 kg.
- CORREOS Baleares: 12,00 € (VAT included) up to 8 kg.
- CORREOS Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla: 25,00 € (Customs Expenses and tariffs incl.) Up to 8 kg.
Check delivery time for products that are not in stock. Some of them may differ according to the manufacturer's characteristics.
4. Safety in shipping
The delivery of the order is done in a confidential and discreet manner, Information about VIATORPLUSULTRA and the clients company or about the product is not included in the exterior of the packages, this to preserve the safety of our customers, Shipping is done through our courier company. This service has to be requested by the customer at no cost.
5. Preparation of shipping
All orders placed Monday through Thursday before 2:00 pm will be prepared and shipped on the same day. Orders made after 2 pm, Friday after 12 o'clock or on weekends, will be prepared according to order of arrival, during the next business day.
6. Form of contact
The communication between MILITARY AND POLICE EQUIPMENT VIATOR PLUS ULTRA and the client, should be done by email. You should verify that the email address is correct. Once the purchase has been made, you will receive an email at the same address confirming your order. In case of not receiving the order confirmation by email, contact us by calling (+34) 950 304 196 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Check your shipping details
In the order confirmation mail that you will receive, we ask you to review your personal data and the shipping address, in the event of an error, please notify us as soon as possible by telephone or by mail to the address above. The company is not responsible for delays due to errors or incomplete data in the shipping addresses.
8. Product out of stock
In case any requested product is not available you will be informed of the delay that your order may suffer and you will be offered a similar product or refund of the amount.
Check the characteristics of the items before selecting them and consult any doubts before placing the order. In the event that an article presents a defect in form or functioning, the customer is entitled to the replacement of the product or reimbursement of the amount paid. To exercise this right, a refund must be made within 30 days of receiving of the product. Also present the purchase invoice and the product in its original packaging. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the suitability of the products served with respect to the order placed. Any claim relating to the nature or specifications of the products must be made within a maximum period of 7 days from the date of delivery. Within this 7-day period, the purchase can also be waived. However, for such withdrawal to be effective, it will be necessary, within that period, to return the products purchased unused and with their seals and closures totally intact. The exercise of this right of withdrawal will only entitle the return of the price of the corresponding products, but not the shipping costs, and the buyer must pay the shipping costs generated by the return of the order to EQUIPMENT MILITAR Y POLICIAL PLUS ULTRA.